Poked

By Facebook - 13/06/2009 16:11 - United States

Today, I logged into Facebook for the first time in a month. I had only 3 new notifications, that were to tell me that the poker application I used on there "missed me" and wanted to give me 10,000 free chips. My poker app talks to me more than my friends. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 632
You deserved it 6 634

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Is it possible that your friends know you don't go on Facebook much, and decided it wasn't worth writing on your wall because you'd never get back to them?

SasuNaru_fml 0

Facebook is stupid. What happened to "going out"? Seriously, ditch that and go out for real. But yeah FYL

Comments

greatnt249 0

OP, honestly...who the hell cares? If this is the worst thing that's happened in your life, then I'd say you're living a pretty good life for Christ's sake.

In if they know you don't tend to go on why would they spend time leaving you messages and such.

YDI because you're complaining about shit. dude you havnt been on in a month. what do you expect? maybe if you logged on and spoke to them a bit.

dspadres 0

You know, things like Facebook, cell phones, email, etc., work both ways. Is there a reason why you couldn't initiate contact and were waiting on your friends? Maybe instead of coming on here and complaining you could have used the time spent and sent one of them an email or wall post on Facebook.

4 - facebook has never been a replacement for "going out." I've never said, "**** going to the bar, I'm gonna go on facebook instead. It's a convenient way to talk to people, not an excuse for being a hermit.

dg72592_fml 0

maybe the reason people dont talk to you on facebook is b/c you dont use it?

Some1else 0

Haha awww that's pretty sad

collegeshmollege 0

Well, you shouldn't use facebook as a measurement of friendship, but sorry that everyone else has a life outside of it and you don't.