Poisoning

By anon - 07/11/2012 23:28 - United States

Today, I threw up after drinking a smoothie my mother made me. She then called me "ungrateful" and "immature" for not liking what she spent a long time making for me. I later found out that not only did she use expired yogurt, it was also a mango smoothie, which I'm allergic to. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 724
You deserved it 1 823

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sleepinginclass 8

How long could she have spent making a smoothie?

NerdyPanther09 6

If she had been quicker making the smoothie, the yogurt wouldn't have expired.

Comments

You should politely ask her if she's forgotten about your allergy, and whether or not she has you should irrationally burst into a fit of rage.

*Rationally. There, I fixed it. That seems like quite a rational reason to busy into a fit of rage.

perdix 29

Find out if she just took out a large life insurance policy on you. This sounds like the old "poison mushrooms" joke.

Your mom is trying to either tell you something or just flat out trying to kill you!

crazytwinsmom 25

Some people think food is still good for a couple of days after the date. I don't risk it. But a mom should know her kids' allergies. We don't always remember their dislikes but allergies are important.

guckylynn 19

Make her a smoothie to apologize. Make sure you use the same yogurt. Add ipecac syrup and wait for your sweet revenge.

X_Codes 11

When it comes to Yogurt, I can't imagine that "expired" really means that much. That said, using Mango in the smoothie was just stupid.

Eh...it's dairy. That shit curdles and gets really gross.