Poisoning

By anon - 07/11/2012 23:28 - United States

Today, I threw up after drinking a smoothie my mother made me. She then called me "ungrateful" and "immature" for not liking what she spent a long time making for me. I later found out that not only did she use expired yogurt, it was also a mango smoothie, which I'm allergic to. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 724
You deserved it 1 823

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sleepinginclass 8

How long could she have spent making a smoothie?

NerdyPanther09 6

If she had been quicker making the smoothie, the yogurt wouldn't have expired.

Comments

noisebox 1

She hasn't been the same since her med change eh?

iAmPaul 49

Wow your mom would give you a mango smoothie even though you're allergic to mangos? Either she has a really bad memory or she doesn't know you well enough. She's also absent-minded or inattentive to make it with expired yogurt.

Sometime I try imagining why readers would vote for YDI to the original poster. I mean, seriously! WHY!?

doglover100 28

Smoothies don't take a long time to make.

saffy66 34

She sounds like one of these obsessive 'I must feed you what I think is good for you' mothers. I have one; when I was young she used to try to force feed me mashed banana, which she knew I hated, because "it's good for you". The same logic applied to her dropping raw eggs in my milkshake & hoping I wouldn't notice, even though I expressly stated I would not drink it with egg in it. To this day she still thinks she did the right thing.

You didn't taste the mango and know not to eat it?