Plumbing issues

By Anonymous - 25/01/2010 15:27 - United States

Today, the toilet at my apartment still hasn't been fixed. I have to straddle the bathtub for number 1's and go to Walmart for 2's. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 322
You deserved it 3 244

Same thing different taste

Top comments

All you fucktards getting on her for peeing in the bathtub need to hop off. Your piss is sterile, so she's not wallowing in her own filth. All you judgemental assholes know that you pee in the tub too so back off. What if she can't use the neighbor's bathroom? Did you idiots ever consider that notion? No? Then get some common sense. Gosh, you dicks act like she can't clean the tub when she's done.

Comments

that's one beast chick pissing in bathtubs and. trecking to walmart for #2 that deserves am applause

I don't know the laws in MN, but where I come from there are laws against that. They have a legal responsibility to give you a working toilet within a very small time frame when you only have one.

xlostwithoutu 0

I can understand the shower, but the sink? iPhone users knuckle touch!! 

Pee into disposable plastic cups, pour down the drain & throw out the cup. Or use a glass & sterilise it afterwards.

that's disgusting. going to wal-mart! what's wrong with you?!

here's an idea: step 1: get a brown paper bag. step 2: poop into said bag. step 3: set bag outside landlord's front door, containing your stool. step 4: light bag on fire. step 5: knock on the door. step 6: hide nearby and laugh.

Invest in a stick so you can go number 2 in the bath and just break it down...