Pleased to meet you

By Mr_Yato - This FML is from back in 2016 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, a girl in my class introduced herself to me for the fourth time this semester. Am I really that invisible? FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 912
You deserved it 1 932

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Or maybe you've been ignoring her and she's been introducing herself again and again because she likes you (and she's super shy to say anything else)? Just a possibility

Or does she just have a really bad memory?

Comments

I did that with someone I've known pretty much all my life. I wasn't used to seeing them where I did (I usually saw them at car shows, not at my school), had been in classes for about 12 hours (I maxed out on my college class hours for that semester), it was final exam week and I had gotten thrown from a horse the weekend before (don't really remember much about that. I know I was unconscious for a few minutes. Probably should've gone to the ER but didn't because I was WAY too stubborn to admit that I was hurt. Probably broke a few ribs too). I've done that with several classmates too ("I know you from somewhere" or "Don't I know you from somewhere?"). Everyone probably thinks I'm an airhead but I concentrated on learning in school (I had a lot to live up to from previous generations) and basically didn't look around. I was also the shy outcast so I just walked or sat by myself during the free time (recess, between classes, etc.) in school.

actually I heard that hotter people are forgotten more easily

i guess she's trying to make some conversation with you. FOREST GRUMP...

She might just be trying to get your attention, OP ;)

Once you get enough money to build a bigger shrine people will be less likely to forget you Yato.

And then you'll be the god of all the lands! With shrine maidens, regalias galore and every need fulfilled! YAHOO!!

Mysterious_one 26
Railroader 16

Maybe she just likes you and is trying to get you to pay attention to her?