This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

Piss off

By KaySchrages92 - 19/10/2023 16:25 - United States

Today, a neo-Nazi stopped me and commented on my blue eyes and blonde hair. He went on to explain that I could be "pure", and should follow him and other Aryans in the campaign to eliminate Jews, and other "abominations". Good thing he didn't see the Star of David necklace around my neck. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 655
You deserved it 3 890

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What the ****? How could people vote YDI? People these days...

juturnaamo 29

You should have pulled it out, and said "No, thank you, but shalom"

Comments

tumorgrrl 3

I feel your pain. I get that shit in school -__- people today smh...

Should have shown it off and walked away with your head held up high...

MarjoCupcake 11

"Why did my uncle have to die in a concentration camp! Why did he have to fall off the guard tower!"

nattypooOIE 0

I have blonde hair and green eyes. Go Jews!!!

Rick_S 3

Discrimination always sucks. Reminds me of "Signs" by Tesla: And the sign says "Long-haired freaky people need not apply" So I put my hair up under my hat and I went in to ask him why He said you look like a fine outstanding young man, I think you'll do So I took off my hat, I said "Imagine that, huh, me working for you" Imagine the look on his face if you'd picked up that Star and said "Imagine that, huh, me joining you," and walked off. That would have shown him who really was the better person. YOU!

perdix 29

You do that it's a remake of a song originally by the Five Man Electrical Band?

fanaticdragon 10

I'm not Jewish, but I feel offended when people at work and college use Jewish stereotypes. Absolutely uncalled for.. Neo-naizs, or anyone who even thinks that ideology was remotely acceptable, is ****** in the head. VERY ****** in the head! Glad you're okay, OP!

Shadow_Phantom 26

Well.. good thing then, eh? YDI.