On the run

By Airplane crap - This FML is from back in 2014 but it's good stuff - United States - Leavenworth

Today, I got stuck on an airplane for a while before takeoff. Someone decided it was a great time to get diarrhea while on the toilet, and we couldn't take off for safety reasons. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 475
You deserved it 4 219

Same thing different taste

Top comments

goldenscorpion_fml 15

No one 'decides' to get diarrhea.

F their life. Not only was that uncomfortable, they were probably really embarrassed because everyone now knows them as "the person who had diarrhea and held up the flight."

Comments

shellyluv 23

Ew. That stinks OP. Im sorry for you.

I would feel sorry, if op wasn't such a jerk. I feel more sorry for the person on the toilet, they had no idea it was going to happen

SystemofaBlink41 27

I have IBS, so I can relate to having boiling lava come down in the most inconvenient of times. It sucks about your flight, OP, but it's not that person's fault for being a human.

Pretty sure no one "decides " to get diarrhea...

nmw404 6

Atleast it wasn't an ebola scare and u didn't divert

Britt125 16

Aww, I feel bad for them. I'm sure they didn't want to get diarrhea on the plane, or at all, but especially on a plane where likely they're just wanting to go somewhere quite likely on an enjoyable vacation and I'm sure "getting diarrhea on along the way" was not in their plans. I'm sure they felt quite horrible getting it in the first place, probably embarrassed to be tying up the bathroom because of it, and probably even worse for causing take off to be delayed. I get it sucks to wait, but this isn't a FYL situation. Shit happens (sometimes literally), you should be prepared for delays before flying anyway, you don't have to enjoy them just accept them... and you're not the one suffering most in this. It's not like it was some jerk holding up the plane because they were being violent or something, or screaming out that they had Ebola, or you know something they can actually control then I wouldn't blame you, but for something like this it just seems insensitive to complain.

I'm pretty sure that the "safety reasons" are that the plane is not supposed to lift when someone is one the toilet - everyone has to be in their seats with the belts on...

Man up Princess. Dude had Diarrhea, give him a break. Maybe you'd miss a connecting flight but most Airlines will rebook if that happens.

That's why I take a seat near the centre...

I won't be surprised if I scroll down some and find an FML saying "Today, I got diarrhea on a plane...."

momac86 17

What's the worst that could happen... They're scared ***less?