Oh, the sinning

By Liliannn - 23/09/2021 08:00

Spicy
Today, I found out I’m pregnant. This would be joyful news, if the father wasn’t my friend’s soon-to-be husband. I’m one of the bridesmaids at their wedding tomorrow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 215
You deserved it 4 398

Same thing different taste

Top comments

******* your friend's fiancee is low, especially when she has you in the wedding. Doing it without protection is just downright stupid. Not sure what sympathy you expect.

pandaandthepitty 12

What an gross human being you are. And a terrible 'friend'.

Comments

pandaandthepitty 12

What an gross human being you are. And a terrible 'friend'.

******* your friend's fiancee is low, especially when she has you in the wedding. Doing it without protection is just downright stupid. Not sure what sympathy you expect.

It's easy, really: just say you were black-out drunk a month ago and got gang-banged by half-a-dozen random guys you met a bar, and therefore have NO IDEA who the father is. Oh and yeah, you're a colossally shitty friend. But then again, to be "fair", your friend's boyfriend would likely have cheated on her with someone else if it hadn't been with you anyway, so he's probably an even bigger sack of shit. Now that I think about it, you two sound like a match made in heaven! Or rather, in this case, hell.

You're an incredibly shitty person for offering this as a solution, and sound like a harder case than a couple of cheaters.

Well, you're not entirely wrong: I am a very shitty person. That being said, what exactly did I say that was incorrect or uncalled for?

I think they’re referring to the “pretend to have been raped” while drunk response. I get the sarcasm though and agree, they’re both crappy people.

You do realize drunken sex and gang-bangs can be consensual, right?

Nikki 16

I don’t know why people ever post stuff like this on here, did you want a bunch of randoms to confirm with you that your a terrible person or were you expecting something else?

You should tell the bride. No marriage should start on a falsehood. Tell her before the wedding day, as early as you can.

Doom_Kitty 12

This! It's not up to random strangers on the internet to judge about the desicions of random people IRL but if OP doesn't tell them, she took away their right to decide for themselves how to handle their relationship. And THAT would be really shitty.

wysegirl 24

Situations happen but no matter what your friend should know. We don't know what occurred between you and the groom or if your friend was aware.. In the end she still has a right to know.

On the plus side, at least you have the wedding gift thing all sorted out. One less worth, am I right?

xingyibear 5

unless your friend was consenting (ie in an open relationship) then you are a POS

yikes to this whole situation. who needs enemy's man I tell ya