Oh no…

By Augh. - 09/10/2009 02:30 - United States

Today, I discovered that the school I transferred from last year is closing. All the people that I so happily escaped from and left behind at that school will now be flocking to my new school senior year. Faaaantastic. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 323
You deserved it 3 639

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well use your new friends in your new school to support you? Still FYL

Linka_fml 0

I'm sure they'll remember .-. I was home schooled for two years, went back in highschool, and OHAI, they remember. FML indeed, kids now-a-days are shit (y) point blank.

Comments

trashmonkey 0

haha that sucks but it shouldnt be that bad, at least you`ll have your new friends and old ones... unless everyone at your old school hated you.... but uh yea :D

For getting away from people she finds unpleasant? No, she's not.

YOU are an ass, scarletlily. If you don't want to read people's hard-luck tales, navigate away, and stop giving grief because someone used the site for its intended use.

And if you don't want to read people's responses to bullshit "hardluck" stories, don't scroll down to the comments section.

Why is this being posted now? it happened like two months ago.

expen_dable 0

Aww, a cute widdle high schooler trying to sound like an FML badass with a "quick as lightning" comeback about not "understanding concepts". Actually, the 2 FML's i've sent in got posted within a day. So no, you aren't some elite genius and you aren't witty (like so many kids here try to be, and its painfully obvious). Goddamn pretentious high schoolers!

expen_dable... if you looked at their profile instead of being so pretentious yourself, you would see they are 22, so clearly not a high schooler. get over yourself.

Intellectualist 0

Owned expendable, owned. That was a pretty stupid thing to say, were you trollin'?

expen_dable 0

so by your logic, every single person on this website has the exact and correct information on their profiles...sorry to burst your bubble, but not everyone is super devoted to FML, just to people with no *real* friends like you guys. FYI, saying "owned" doesn't make you "win" in real life. But maybe it does on the internet? I don't spend my nights fighting with lonely teenagers on the internet. Sorry.

kaleid0scopeEyes 0

expen_dable, the more of a loser you are in real life, the more "cool" you are on the internet, especially on FML. people who have lives like you aren't cool here. go take your fancy friends and sunlight and life and leave! the FML losers will all gang up on you, believe me, they have no friends so they have lots of extra time! and yeah, high schoolers with no lives do think that saying "owned" makes them "teh winner." don't try and reason with them.

where are you getting that anyone on here has no 'real' friends? what makes any of us on here so different to you? you are the one leaving silly childish comments. and no one is spending their nights fighing with teenagers but you expen-dable. and for reference, im not a teeneger either. have fun being a troll :)

Intellectualist 0

I didn't really have anything to win, so quite why you think I'm under the impression that I am the 'winnar' I'm unsure. I just see it everyday 'oh highschoolers, you're so immature', it's a boring argument, it makes you sounds pompous, and quite frankly, like you have your head in your self indulged arse. I don't see why someone would say they were 22, odd age to fake isn't it? Generally, I come on FML in my lunch break at work to break to monotony of the working day, by having a chat with some people who I get along with. I see nothing wrong with that, it's nice to have a break.

I don't get why people who spend time on the Internet automatically "don't have lives or friends." It's such a silly thing to say. I spend some of my time here and I spend a lot of my other time with friends, doing things for school, working, etc. Every moment of your life doesn't need to be spent hanging out. Relaxing at home and reading through websites doesn't mean that you're without a life. Hopefully these people are just trolling, because it'll be really sad if they're serious. Besides, everyone knows that saying things like "you're here because you have no real friends" and "you don't have a life you loser LOL" just points to that person's own insecurities. ;D I'd rather be the person that comes on FML to have fun conversations with people than the person who comes here to "boost" her confidence by insulting others. That just ain't cool.

hugzandkisses666 0

I agree with them because hypoxxia replied to the person as if they're stupid when they just asked a simple, reasonable question..it seems reasonable to question why an old FML was submitted after so long..he or she didn't have to include that unnecessary, "I'm sure it's a very difficult concept to understand."

you escaped them? full of yourself aren't you....

Now, THIS is an FML. I agree, OP. Your life sucks. Good luck next year. :(

I'm happy for you, and Imma let you finish, but the FML featuring the homeless guy throwing poo at a windshield while shouting "Praise the Lord!" is the best FML of all time. Of all time.

Anyone think that maybe this kid was being bullied at her last school. It sure sounds like it to me, otherwise why use the word escape?

Brooklynxman 0

This blows. I am SO very sorry for the OP. For everyone saying "Oh you escaped them you must be a crappy person"...you are probably the type of person who makes having to escape an actual necessity.

lotsologan 2

that sounds exactly like some private girls school in sacramento! weird.