Oh Lawd, he coming

By KidKillah - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States - Napa

Today, a small kid looked at me, screamed in terror, and hid behind his dad. I was just walking down the same aisle in the store. This is far from the first time it's happened. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 570
You deserved it 3 258

Top comments

Justy101 23

Look at the bright side: at least you don't have to bother with costumes for Halloween.

The best thing to do is look at the kid, lick your lips and rub your stomach. Of course you should make sure dad doesnt see it, makes for an awkward confrontation usually.

Comments

That happens to Tom Felton (the guy who plays Malfoy in Harry Potter) a lot.

You probably intimidated them with all of your fabulousness. The unfabulous are very fragile.

I'm sure ur not a REAL kid killer or you wouldn't have made that ur name, but obviously you'd like to be a kid killer and I'm sure these poor children you come across can see that in your eyes, sense it in your soul. "The eyes are the window to the soul" and children these days are more perceptive than our elders, with all the indigos and what not running around.

What the heck? R u an ugly monster or something?

Lufferkinz 0

By any chance, do you have no face, tentacles, and wear a black business suit?

fatou_fml 7

I mean look at your username lol not the best thing

OP might have been born with a facial deformity, might have a large scar or birthmark on his/her face or something like that. People who voted ydi need to be put down.

09Z_fml 4

now this is why emo's shouldn't be allowed outside into the real world..

zfchatroulette 24