Oh, hello there

By Jon - 18/01/2010 20:26 - United States

Spicy
Today, I found out my little sister was a stripper. At the same time, she found out that when I said I was having a "quiet birthday with some friends," what I really meant was "hiring a stripper to jump out of a cake." FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 704
You deserved it 8 864

Same thing different taste

Top comments

redshortsx 0

oh wow your sister was the stripper at your birthday. that's ******* gross

Uhm, of course this makes sense. He hired a stripper to jump out of a cake, and the stripper in the cake was his sister. Ouch.

Comments

firesetsboy 0

so hmmm wondering who set up hiring the stripper and if they knew you two where related....

ipwnallmen 10

um.........................................................wincest is best sex but better wear a latext cause you dont want that horror text, that i think im late text! but seriously, you could just leave the room. you sound around mid 20s and im guessing your sister is at least 18 and is mature (hopefullY) enough to be comfortable with herself...doing this.. i pefer being a chorus girl though..

Mister 25, you suck for trying to quote lil wayne. I mean really fool.

ipwnallmen 10

lil wayne sucks!!!! i aint no fool, and im certainly not a guy!! ugh.. i take crappy songs like waynes and twist them so theyre better... ;) why did u reply to me anyway?

terror_twins 0

That must haw been awkward hahaha.

how do people not get this? haha and that's not awkward at all!

#32- nice, you beat me to it! I'd love to see this as an illustrated FML

Big sister of little sister because it makes a difference. I hope it was ur big sister because that would make it less bad...Sorry Dude.

palmtrees 1

It says right in the FML that it was his little sister. Reading helps.