Oh, hai Mark

By grossuncle - 25/02/2010 17:44 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was bored at work looking at a sex offender list of my area. After a couple of pages, I saw my uncle. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 228
You deserved it 2 859

Same thing different taste

Top comments

EricJ 3

People can get on the list who didn't do anything wrong. Maybe he pulled down his pants to pee in a lake and got convicted of indecent exposure. Find out what happened.

Comments

perdix 29

Why were you looking at a sex offender list? Are you that hard up for a date? You are probably looking for men with such poor impulse control that they'll overlook your hideosity simply because you possess a ******. Plus, you might get a free meal out of it.

killabee 0

Wow. Usually like your comments, but you must of been hard-up for something to say. Wasn't funny, just rude.

mshafty 0

Yah usually perdix is money with the comments, but this was pretty weak!

I thought it was pretty funny. Anyways, doesn't Perdix = Plexico?

LOL, once again we were thinking down the same line. That and I can just imagine the OP shugging her shoulders and muttering a sarcastic "oh that's a surprise!"

rohosoccer08 1

that really is a rude comment, I have checked the sex offender list to see who is living close and what they did to get on it because I have 2 small children and would like to know stuff like that! how do u know that's not what she was doing?

Well it all depends on why he was put on the list in the first place. a man on my street got locked out of his house and was stuck in his backyard. Because he was where kids could see him even though none did they gave him sex offender. Unless he has done lewd acts with children no immediate cause for alarm untill you find out the details.

You should definitely allow for the benefit of the doubt. Ask your parents what it's for, if they know about it. There are lots of reasons to be a sex offender, and not all of them are bad.

Tried to edit my comment but I took too long to type this and it timed out: Although technically some of them might be statutory rape, which isn't really rape so much as it is dating outside of your age range, the state laws vary widely but it could have been a 19 year old dating a 16 year old etc. I think in my state you have to be within 3 years of each other if one is over 16 (or 18? cant remember) and the other one is under. If there's larger than a 3 year gap, you could be committed. Statutory rape laws kind of suck.

Alex, many states put people on the list for ridiculous reasons. If a 16 year old girl uses her cell phone to take naked pictures of herself, she can be charged for child pornography and put on the list. There was one guy who was naked in his own house, minding his own business, and a woman outside his house with her daughter pressed charges for exposing himself to a minor. I'm not sure how that case played out. Another problem is most of these lists are for life. There's a woman in Georgia who gave a 17 year old boy a ******* when she was 18. 20 years later, she's still on the list, even though today, that is no longer illegal there.

rachel7482 0

I would call him and ask why his name wuz t tha top of a naughty list lol

YDI for being the nephew/niece of a sex offender.

FlyMeAway 2

It's not like OP can choose who their family is.

rauj13 0

YDI for having such a boring job.

sorry nephew I just had to rape them. jk I'm not ur uncle

boredtotears 0

and all those repressed memories came flooding back right? jk, thats kinda creepy to have a relative on that list

Uh, he didn't know she was 12. Duh. The hormones in milk do amazing things.

MndM 0

0.o oh wow that sucks... and is probably creepy and uncomfortable for the next faamily reunion.. what happens if he wants to say hi to the kids? o.0

Sex offenders are also rapists or people who expose themselves... it's not always about kids. ;) My neighbor is a sex offender. Kind of wish I didn't find out. Now it's awkward to talk to him. I don't know what he did, the sex offender website lists what they did but not really with clear details.

chocobunnyyumyum 0

no not all sex offenders are that bad my nephew almost got charged and he lives in Virginia too the reason he almost got it was for streaking which is pretty bad but definatly is not rape I think he only got cleared because he's too young

mshafty 0

What's this bullshit? I don't ******' care! It don't matter to Jesus. But you're not foolin' me, man. You might fool the ***** in the league office, but you don't fool Jesus. This bush league psyche-out stuff. Laughable, man - ha ha! I would have ****** you in the ass Saturday. I **** you in the ass next Wednesday instead. Wooo! You got a date Wednesday, baby!

Kurabsence 0

what the **** could you possibly be talking about...?

Rules of logic and reason don't apply to jesus freaks.

mshafty 0

No one got the Big Labowski connection huh? You people seriously need to go out and watch some Coen Brothers films!

flashback.miss 28

NoNo, uncle bad touch! thats a naughty site! op, yeah fyl.... now you can torture him yourself >:)