Oh, by the way…

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2014 but it's good stuff - United States - Naples

Today, my mom called and casually let me know she'd wrecked my iPad after putting it in the dryer with my bed sheets. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 349
You deserved it 4 775

Comments

Did anyone else notice this FML has an extra "me" after the word "know"?

I take it you use your iPad in bed but if she took the sheets off it would probably been noticed...the weight of it and after or before as well

Don't get mad, when she was born a computer was the size of your house. I'm pretty sure one day we'll wash our kids superslim ultrasmartphones thinking there was nothing in their pockets, they'll probably all be waterproof and schockproof though, so in a way it's not that big a deal...

WhiteZoneRedZone 6

Might be time to get your own pad.

askullnamedbilly 33

The first big purchase I made in my life was when I was 12 and bought a first generation iPod nano. I'd saved my pocket money for years before that (mostly because I was kind of clueless what to spend it on) and had just enough to afford it. You can bet I still lived at home and my mom still did my laundry back then. OP could be another kid who saved up for something they really wanted, there's not really an age requirement to post an FML.

FaultfulJoy 7

Do your own laundry, and keep things that doesn't belong, off the bed! Simple as that.

I think it was wrecked before the dryer. Maybe in the washer? Or is it normal to put sheets into the dryer without washing them first in some places/for some reasons?

As much as your life sucks you kinda deserved it for leaving it on your bed instead of somewhere safer..

SexyMexi21 23

Well we all know what you were doing. ...