Off script

By Anonymous - 24/05/2011 05:19 - United States

Spicy
Today, my best friend thought the best time to tell me she was sleeping with my boyfriend was while we were acting in a play. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 211
You deserved it 3 483

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hope you were playing a part where you both get into a fight, because then the audience won't know any difference when you rip her a new one.

DeadxManxWalking 27

is she your best friend now? & is he your boyfriend still?

Comments

wow, what kind of people do you mix with!? I'm sorry although it's better to find out now than later

Lol did the people think your reaction was part of the play?

babyale760 0

wow..some best friend you have,OP

wakeNmakePIZZA 0

maybe it was part of the play...

Daisie_Garcia 0
Slythrr 0

at least you don't have to act when you get mad or upset on stage.

YDI. You choose your friends and boyfriends... and well, you chose them. Too bad. My ex-wife slept with my older brother while we were married, different situation, same principle. Except I didn't have a choice on my brother.

My sympathies 84. What was your brother thinking, sleeping with your ex-wife, and while you guys were married, no less. It's supposed to be a no-brainer, you just dont to it! I'm sure life's way better now, but you would have gone through hell at that point in time..

Thanks. Hell was the divorce part, spent 3 years trying to get divorced, I had to get a restraining order, which she walked right though. Life is better now that she and my brother are out of my life. Its been 2 years, so life gets better through time. She lost the custody battle for the kids. She had bad reasons as to why she should have them, and the way her financial life and her general "secret" lifestyle was outside the marriage. It is most definitely a no brainer. In my opinion, when it comes to sleeping around outside a relationship, it's all about self-control and knowing your consequences before you begin action, since it should be obvious knowing that someone will get hurt. All in all, its just something you don't do under any circumstance that person may come up with. One thing OP probably felt, was the same as me, betrayal.

towhomitmayconce 0

that is the best time because you couldn't hurt her on stage