Now casting

By WhyAppleWhy - 01/09/2012 23:14 - United States - Sarasota

Spicy
Today, I was watching some pretty intense porn on my Macbook. I unplugged the second monitor so I could lie on my bed. Instead of defaulting to the screen, Airplay somehow synced it to the living room TV, where the rest of my family was watching a movie. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 562
You deserved it 52 834

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MolesterStallone 13

Did your family think it was pretty intense too?

Family Movie Night just got a lot more interesting... xD

Comments

And that's why you should play a game of hide and go kill yourself.

What I'm wondering is what you're going to think when your parents die and you realize that you spent your time jacking off in your room instead of spending time with them. But then again I have a good relationship with my mum.

That is possibly one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. Please don't tell me I have to go into details of why or I'll lose all sense of respect for commenters on FML.

Well then I'll ask nicely. Why is it stupid to spend time with your family rather than jack off? I'm not seeing the issue here.

Angelrose2004 17

I am one to enjoy spending every chance I get with my family too. But you can't spend every waking moment with them. I personally would go insane if I didn't go out with friends or have at least some alone time. There's more to life than hanging with the family. Get out of the house and enjoy yourself! Or maybe you should stay in the house for that one.. if you catch my drift. ;)

I'm just saying there's nothing wrong with waiting till they're all in bed. I imagine this incident might have been avoided if OP had been able to wait. But noo, apparently jacking off is more important.

Boob_fml 6

That's why me and my parents, sisters, and brothers jerk off together. We won't lose a moment! Yeah, it's easier to just tell you you're an idiot.

RedPillSucks 31

only the ones with a hole in it. and only after i've warmed it up a bit. Actually, I prefer peaches

wildsweetchild 19

More like Apple ******* with him.

TheyCallMeDamien 17
challan 19

I'm curious as to how "intense" this **** was... I'm imagining some sort of lesbian granny bondage **** that makes it so much funnier in my head.

Get an iPhone like the rest of us, much easier to handle.

And that's one of the many reasons I hate Mac.

I'm sure Bloo has something to say about that.

KiddNYC1O 20

The first sentence had me going.