Not so merry Christmas

By Holly Jolly - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I spent the day crying, and ate McDonald's for my Christmas dinner. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 281
You deserved it 5 761

Top comments

Buttsexpirate 9

Don't be sad! Let's put a McSmile on that face ! :3

Comments

perdix 29

You mean you're not lovin' it? You ingrate! They bring back the McRib and you're still not happy?! The McRib?!

I just don't get the fascination with the McRib...it doesn't taste good and I know no one who likes it. I'm loving you perdix ;)

The McRib is unique in that it's really hard to consider it an actual food product.

perdix 29

#37 Thanks, and I guess my fascination with the McRib is like mine with blumpkins. I wouldn't really want either (ee), but the sound and the imagery are so absurd, I just have to joke about them.

People have their places to go. Don't shove your bullshit down everyones throat because you don't agree with the place op went, asshat. ...and what if there wasn't a BK around? Idiot...

THE_A_HOLE is a bitchy bitch bitchness with a side of fries from BK..

Thank you. Any more hate you want to show off??

IdfkMyUsernamexC 5

105 - Can shove up your piece of lard covered shitty food up your ass. BK Sucks.

IdfkMyUsernamexC 5

I have a feeling my comment will be moderated xD but anyway FML will definitely have haters and there's nothing we can really do about it

105, Carlos Mencia could have come up with a better retort. |the kid|

SystemofaBlink41 27
RodStar 0

Aww. I hope you got a happy meal though (:

ninjuh_wingman 29

Dont you just love the holidays?

I shed a tear over a shamrock shake sometimes too.

juybuygo 13

i'm sad they took away the super-size option too, but it's time to move on.

FYLDeep 25

Those happy meals don't actually make you happy you know. All they do is give you diabetes and hypertension.

That is if you eat them five times a day, everyday.

FYLDeep 25

Well let's face it, many people eating at McDonald's for one meal aren't exactly consuming stellar diets the rest of the time either. I, for one, never eat there because I think they have the worst tasting food out of any fast food restaurant (anyone I've tried at least).

agreed. mcds is mildly tolerable at best just like their employees.

theevilduchess 12

Don't forget the free toy you get to distract you from the future health problems you might gain!! :p

121-You have to pay for the toy, actually :/

juybuygo 13

I'm sad that they took away the super-size option too but it's time to move on.

"Super-size me" ruined everything, and he got his way by eating McD's for 1 month, ALL THE TIME.

And also he ate more than 5000 calories a day, talk about an idiot

He did it to prove a point: that McDonald's is extremely unhealthy and gross.

Try spending you day with people, like going to the orphanage or somewhere like that, you would both enjoy the company.

Icecream93 4

Because you're about to get eaten by op?