Not now!

By me_jpg - 13/02/2016 15:43 - United States

Spicy
Today, my upstairs neighbor woke me with her sex moans, reminding me how single I'll be on Valentine's. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 737
You deserved it 2 332

me_jpg tells us more.

Whoa this got published haha! Thank you guys, being single is not a bad thing to me, I very much enjoy it in some ways, not so much in others. Hearing someone be intimate with another makes me wish I had that though. Just a thought. Happy valentines!

Top comments

Being in a relationship just for the sake of not being single is worse than being single. Being alone is not bad. Being lonely is. Both being single and in a relationship have their ups and downs. Love yourself OP, love yourself and everyone will love you. Everyone. Well except me. I am a hater.

Being single on Valentine's day isn't the end of the world...

Comments

Being single on Valentine's day isn't the end of the world...

The only good thing about Valentines is all the cheap chocolate the next day. Yaaaay Feb 15th!

I feel like February 15th should be a national holiday to celebrate all the singles and cheap chocolate haha ^_^

Valentine's day is just like any other day, really. But if it really bothers you to be single, go out there and find someone.

Hey, don't worry OP. I will be spening the day alone as well... with a bottle of jack.

dannidoll93 24

You never know OP, she could be starting the day with a bit of self-love and wishing she had someone to show her some appreciation. Go say hi! ;)

"Uh, hi. I heard you moaning. Can I help you get what you desire?" "Go away creeper!" That's pretty much how I see it going down.

9, you obviously lack the imagination of a **** addict.

Trust me, I don't. I also have a wife to fulfill that imagination. Lol

If it was me, it'd probably end up like: Me: Uhhh hi, I live downstairs and it seems you've been having a good time recently. May I ask how you do that? Her: Do what? Me: The thing. Her: Thing? Me: Sex. Like how do you have such good weekends? I mean Im just here staying in my house just living alone. Her: Sex? I've been single for a while. Me: Ah, sorry for the misunderstanding. Have a nice day... or night? Just have fun. *Awkwardly walks away*

Send yourself some flowers and chocolate. Take yourself out to a fancy dinner at a nice restaurant. Come home and **********. Happy Valentine's.

8313girl 28

That sounds like a beautiful idea. Too bad I gotta work today. Can't ********** there lol.

Being in a relationship just for the sake of not being single is worse than being single. Being alone is not bad. Being lonely is. Both being single and in a relationship have their ups and downs. Love yourself OP, love yourself and everyone will love you. Everyone. Well except me. I am a hater.

Valentine's Day is bullshit anyhow, like most holidays. If it's bothering you too much, put some headphones on and blare some music, or if you can't handle it, go have a wank.

better to be single on Vday than a single Mom on Vday with a POS X making your life a living hell.....Just Sayin

JocelynKaulitz 28

I don't even consider it to be Valentine's Day, more like single awareness day for me. Sigh.

Bluedy 17

Ay, don't even worry about it.