Not now, honey

By rhya4n - 15/05/2012 19:27 - Denmark - Herlev

Today, while I was applying some eyeliner, my cat jumped onto the counter and managed to headbutt me. The wand scratched a good portion of my eyeball, and now for the next few weeks, I will have to deal with the pain of a corneal abrasion. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 033
You deserved it 3 370

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Trisha_aus 15

Eyeliners are evil...My friend almost had the same thing happen to her..except it wasn't a cat..it was me

itwasallyellow 0

Were you doing a cat eye? ;)

Comments

wairdt 5

Cats are the most amazing companion ever! Crazy people these days...

gurly98 13

No, she's right, cats are evil :) they're just the cutest evil creatures with a knack for being con artists!

hahauRrcool 0

It was just trying to give, you some love.

Curiosity did not kill the cat. It gave its owner a corneal abrasion.

when my cat was a kitten she used to play with my eyelashes while I slept. I woke up in the midst of this once and got a scratched eye. I feel your pain op

I HATE cats. They are evil I tell you! Thumb me down all you want cat lovers. Dogs FTW!

Nah man, Pokémon are more awesome. They have powers and most of them are ******* DRAGONS!

Actually, you make a good point. AND, come to think of it, there's a Pokémon that looks like a Pomeranian called Eevee!! And it evolves into many things like Leafeon, Glaceon, Flareon, Jolteon, Vaporeon, Espeon....sorry , bit of a poké nerd :)

I never understood why people feel the need to pick one pet over another. Dogs and cats both make wonderful companions.

comeatmebroo6254 1

I'm sorry for the damage, hopefully you look fabulous anyway. :)

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought of Ted Nugent when I read this one. Damn, you edited lol.

ChuckNorrisBeard 0

Consider yourself lucky. I know a lady who got scratched on the eye by her cat and now she's blind in her left eye...

Blaqkeyeliner 6

Kitty is just jealous that OP likes me more. :D

_lilla_valora_ 7

the cat was trying to tell you that you had enough makeup on

Cats are sh_t and p_ss machines. The most selfish domesticated animal known, and often reflective of their owners. You deserved it.

Oh look, another e-thug who hates on the animals people choose and the pet owners themselves, and spreads conspicuous bullshit about them to express their hate. Let me guess, you're a dog owner?