Noped out

By Anonymous - 23/09/2013 00:08 - United States - Charlotte

Today, my sister and her two-year-old came to my place for a visit. Not long after arriving, my niece ripped off her diaper and immediately took a dump on my white carpet. Guess who had to 'suddenly' leave afterwards, leaving me to clean up the mess. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 966
You deserved it 2 984

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LappDance 16

Would that be considered a shit and run?

Comments

I've got two kids. Neither was wearing diapers at 2. Your sister is a lazy worthless parent. Don't let her get away with anything like that again.

Wow, that's a bit harsh. Some kids take longer than others to toilet train; it doesn't mean OP's sister is lazy and worthless as a parent. Although not cleaning up your kids crap is pretty damn rude.

Bigfabthetruth52 22

Lord i would lose my mind.id get my sister back for not being sensible enough to at least have more than just a diaper on her toddler that could easily be ripped off.and her ass just left without helping afterwards.....gtfoh.

20- our dog pees on command, so you could probably teach a dog to poop on command.

I was potty-trained at two and my brother was trained even younger. Mom says that when my brother was a toddler they still only had cloth diapers so it was probably partly because they weren't as comfortable as disposable ones. Or maybe parents were just a lot more consistent and a lot less clueless in those days.

fight fire with fire!, go eat a burrito from taco bell, invite yourself to her place and release the waterfall.

Am I the only one here who is concerned that a two year old is still wearing diapers?

Children develop at different rates. 2 years old is not unusual. 3 years old isn't unusual. Much older than that and there may be a disability or delay to be concerned with.