Mrs Nostradamus

By Anonymous - 08/06/2022 02:00

Today, my mum met my amazing new girlfriend, but later said she'd probably cheat on me. She had correctly foreseen my ex would get pregnant against my will, take the child away, and sue for support, which I didn't believe back then. What should I do now? FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 021
You deserved it 178

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell your girlfriend she said that. She won't cheat on you just to prove your mum wrong.

Jon Tessler 14

tell your mom to stop jinxing you

Comments

diraven 15

Burn your mom for witchcraft

Jon Tessler 14

tell your mom to stop jinxing you

Tell your girlfriend she said that. She won't cheat on you just to prove your mum wrong.

“Pregnant against your will?” Condoms, my friend. Take your birth control under your own control.

wrenavery90 12

Got pregnant against your will? Were you using a condom? And you do sound a bit like a mamas boy listening to her dire predictions.

slhiggx 17

Against your will is a bit much. And by that phrase alone, it seems you wouldn’t have made a good father. Easy to paraphrase and make other people sound bad. It takes two to make a baby. Your mom seems like a jealous woman. And vile has a way of spreading and ruining everything around you. Listen with caution. It’s your life, not hers, that you’re living. And she cannot see the future.

Your mom is friggin' Nostradamus! Listen to her! Dump your amazing girlfriend and get an awful one. Look for an unattractive woman whose emotional range goes from apathy to disdain.

There are people in this world who do not see the future, but what they say comes true. May be your mother is one of them. Now you are left with two choices: a) Listen to her and dump your amazing gf b) Risk being cheated on, but enjoy as long as it lasts In case your mother is none of the reborn ancients who have the power to mold the future as they say: Mothers do have very good guts feeling and that is why she predicted the behavior of your ex correctly.