Noooooooo!

By Anonymous - 18/11/2009 01:08 - United States

Today, I was waiting at an intersection. Across from me, a car was approaching when a bunny ran out. Trying to save it, I flashed my lights and beeped at the car crazily, and the bunny turned around. The lights turned, and as I drove forward the bunny came back out and I hit it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 696
You deserved it 7 590

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LadyKaya 0

YDI for trying to distract a driver. Car accidents kill, you know. If he had put on his brakes suddenly, swerved, or anything because of you making him think there was a big emergency, people could have died. Although I'm not really sure what YOU got here that you deserved. The bunny didn't deserve anything... Before I get hated on... I'm not anti-saving-animals. But I am anti-putting-the-safety-of-a-rabbit-before-human-lives.

liz1908 0

Sounds like it's wabbit season to me.

Comments

The real question is, did OP salvage the remains for a tasty dinner?

Improbability 0

I completely agree with some of the posters that creating a dangerous driving situation, full of distractions that could easily lead to accidents costing tons of money and even human life, is reckless and dumb. Did you miss the part of driver's ed where they tell you NOT to swerve for an animal in the road because of precisely this reason? What an idiot. I think we give out driver's licenses to easily, and if it was up to me, this would disqualify the OP. Harsh? Maybe. Hey, I'm all about how everyone can make mistakes, and if we take away a license for every mistake, no one would drive. But this kind of thing shows bad judgment all around. The kind of bad judgment that could get someone killed.

You're damn lucky you didn't cause an accident by making a scene like that. This kind of thing isn't exactly all that uncommon. Just roll it out of the way with a stick or something and be on your merry way. It's not like there's anything you can do to save it now.

Punkartmama 0

Sucks to kill a bunny. However, you could have caused that other car to crash. Bunnies are little and I'll bet the other car had no clue what you were trying to tell them.

mizu22 0

#10, get a life and get over yourself.

I am not one who wants to kill an animal on purpose... Hopefully no one is. However, if a small animal runs out in front of my car- it's getting hit. I'm not risking my life and my car by running off the road to save the life of an animal that basically asked for a death wish...

sportsnut 0

you were trying to interfere with God's plan and he is showing you that some things are supposed to die. Just like an abortion, he wants some souls back sooner rather than later.

So according to you, the Christian God views rabbits on the same level as human fetuses. I am neither religeous or anti-choice (I hate the term "pro-life"), but that would likely send the Pope into a heart attack. Just saying, a Christian would not say that.