No kink-shaming

By Cybertronianchic - 05/09/2020 09:58 - United Kindom - Birmingham

Spicy
Today, I realised I'm so much more sexually attracted to Transformers than anyone I've ever met. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 086
You deserved it 606

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think there are plenty of people who are more attracted to fictional characters than to real people. And there are people attracted to real people who would not be attracted to them. It’s probably emotionally safer to be attracted to a fictional character than to an real but unavailable person. So I wish you well. Some day things may change for you...

Comments

Is your favorite Rodimus Secundo, the cordless electric toothbrush that transforms into a double-ended *****?

Aiden89 23

I think there are plenty of people who are more attracted to fictional characters than to real people. And there are people attracted to real people who would not be attracted to them. It’s probably emotionally safer to be attracted to a fictional character than to an real but unavailable person. So I wish you well. Some day things may change for you...

Madison Gliosci 16

Therapy might help you reach the root of your attraction to fictional beings

darwood_rules 3

are you bragging or complaining?

To be fair, Arcee has a great rack for a robotic alien chick.

It is interesting that we don't get to choose who we are attracted to. Dated a girl once, that I didn't find attractive she was a 3-4/10. I figured lots of people date 3-4 and it's fine. 6 months later I still couldn't get over actively being turned off. Maybe aim higher, you got this.

Arkangel.Artemis 10

That's because they treat women better than actual men in the movies.

You really should check out Cybertronic Spree lol