By Big_gulps_huh - 28/11/2017 22:00 - United States - Minneapolis

Today, I realized I am more confident running a million-dollar piece of construction equipment than I am around people of the opposite sex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 587
You deserved it 449

Same thing different taste

Top comments

In other words, you’d rather deal with a backhoe than a ho?

I'd wager most men more comfortable operating a million dollar piece of construction equipment that they've never even heard of before than gaining a female's okay to pork her.

Comments

In other words, you’d rather deal with a backhoe than a ho?

I'd wager most men more comfortable operating a million dollar piece of construction equipment that they've never even heard of before than gaining a female's okay to pork her.

Lobby_Bee 17

That's understandable, I always get nervous around expensive equipments too. Some women are quite a bit more pricey.

To be fair you've probably been inside one more than the other.

EnvyMe33 26

Maybe if you told these women you had a million dollars you wouldn’t have to talk. All you would have to do is lay there and enjoy the intimacy of a gold digger...

PhantomCrevan 8

Well, the worst the equipment can do is break. The worst a woman can do is break YOU.

Lemme Guess... You're an American former prisoner with a Master's Degree in engineering. Your wife divorced you for a police chief, you work at Baskin Robbins, and now you're friends with an old man who goes by the name of Hank Pym?