Ninjas are everywhere

By Nancy - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I came home and noticed that sometime while I was at school, someone had cut off half of my ponytail. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 594
You deserved it 4 584

Top comments

I find it funnier that no one else noticed or said something...friends much?

hahaha find out who that was and have retribution!

Comments

"Today, I came home and noticed that sometime while I was at school, I forgot how to write a sentence."

I can't believe this. I feel the weight difference everytime I get a hair cut even an inch. Unless you have sensory problems, this has to be unlikely. If you're Native, i'd say FYL, otherwise it's not a huge deal-- it'll grow back.

Right, but those of us with thick hair seem to be forgetting the girls that have super thin hair. Nothing in this FML says that she had really long hair or thick hair. If the OP had medium length really thin hair, it would be hard to tell the difference.

I agree. How could you not notice the difference? That's crazy. On the plus side, that legally counts as a physical assault.

some little brat at your school, deserves a little time spent with underprivileged people and some other community service....... sheesh what is wrong with kids these days??? When they hell did it become OKAY to do something like that to someone else???

law_boy_12 0

Actually, its legally a battery. Assault occurs when a person places you in reasonable apprehension of receiving a battery (unwanted physical contact). If she was unaware her hair was cut until she got home, there was no assault. *The information contained in this comment is general legal information and should not be construed as legal advice to be applied to any specific factual situation.

you wouldnt feel it retards. you might hear the scissors but you woulnt feel it. i get my hair cut all the time. fyl

OHGASM 0

it was those damn sour patch kids again. did you hug it after?