Nightmare mode

By oliver - 27/01/2016 12:02 - United States

Today, I woke up with a pounding headache. My wife tells me that last night I woke up from a nightmare, screaming, tried to run away, and knocked myself out running headfirst into the bedroom wall. So she put me back to bed and went back to sleep. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 512
You deserved it 2 256

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Somehow I think you would be one of the first to go in a horror movie.

photogirlinlove 16

She must think you're a real knockout.

Comments

Well at least she told you what happend :)

was it supposed to be some big secret or something?

she atleast put you back on bed. i'd have left you there,instagrammed and tweeted the funny story.

Ouch sorry to hear that OP. At least she was nice enough to put you back in bed

cprad11 12
PANDORUM89 21

idk I mean she lifted a man (dead weight) and put him back in bed. I couldn't lift my bf dead weight and he is not in any way fat and I'm not a weakling. so more like kudos to her arms for being able to lift him.

Usually though after a blow to the head like that, it's dangerous to let the person go back to sleep, just in case there is some brain damage or a concussion.

Somehow I think you would be one of the first to go in a horror movie.

photogirlinlove 16

She must think you're a real knockout.

Could have been worse... She could have just left you there. Or it could have been raining.

Are you referencing the It's Raining, It's Pouring nursery rhyme?

The movie young Frankenstein. "Could be worse... Could be raining" cue rain

deathstroke990 22

I thought it was funny! Man this comment section is kinda harsh!

That comment applies anywhere you can say "could be worse".... That's the whole point! :)

Maybe she was too sleepy herself to realise what had happened. I might have just fell asleep too.

Am I the only one who pictured his wife calmly watching this while scenario as she read a book by lamplight, then slowly roll her eyes and continue doing what she did?

Probably, because the FML says that she was sleeping before this all happened and went back to sleep after. :P

isnobodyhere 32