Nice try

By rutho - 27/03/2009 04:39 - United States

Today, I cheated on a math test by writing a couple of equations on my hand. Totally satisfied, I handed my test in, feeling like I had aced it. As I was heading toward the door, I happily waved goodbye to my teacher. She saw everything. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 922
You deserved it 208 942

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Pride before the fall. Try not to be so cocky next time you cheat.

That's just poor planning on your part. If you're not using the inside of your water bottle label, or the visor of your baseball cap YDI.

Comments

cherrykitty86 0

thats hilarious stop being jerks people we have all done it lol

I remember once I found the answers to the test in a trash can but I never used them because the test was easy and I didn't even need them to get 100% and cheating isn't gonna kill you unless you get caught

Aish_fml 0

You dumbass.... Literally, you didn't even know the equations to a dumb math test...

that's what you get for cheating hahah you idiot! hahaha if you wanna cheat, be smart!! i can give you tips if you want to!!

Slinky_fml 0

Oh this is so YDI First off, writing answers on your hand is so stupid. Thats the easiest place for teachers to catch you. Get a little creative. I mean, you've got all the time that you didn't spend studying to think of something better to do. And if you are stupid enough to use the most used cheating method, at least try to remember what is on your hand until you've washed it all off. But to the people who say YDI because he was cheating, lighten up. Everyone cheats once in a while, its not a big deal.

Not gonna lie to ya That's about as stupid as it gets

npk1112 0

another one bites the dust. The more stupid people who get caught doing stupid things because of their stupidity and get expelled; the better the world will be in general. I hope you end up as a janitor or something. Let smart people who don't try to or need to cheat be the successful ones.

what if u help ppl cheat? and cheat sometimes urself...cuz thts what I do

YDI, you should've just taken the time to learn it.

goodtimesx2 0

well karma is a bitch so you deserve it dumbass

@35 > But to the people who say YDI because he was cheating, lighten up. Everyone cheats once in a > while, its not a big deal. Wrong. I, for one, never cheated, ever. Not in elementary school, not in high school, not in university. @op Learn some tricks. If there is one difficult formula, try to study it at the last moment, memorize it, and write it down on your exam as soon as they hand it to you.