Nice sheen

By Vicki - 23/07/2021 14:03 - Canada

Today, I accidentally used wood stain instead of hairspray. Surprisingly, it doesn't come out that easily. FML
I agree, your life sucks 383
You deserved it 765

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Who the hell keeps wood stain in a bathroom?

Not sure why that's a surprise when you consider the intended purpose of wood stain. There is an easy way to remove it, though: Shave your head, easy-peasy! (I'm assuming you applied this to your head hair.)

Comments

You'll get it right next time, knock on head.

Who the hell keeps wood stain in a bathroom?

Someone who has wood paneling in the bathroom and needs to touch it up frequently. I don't know why they'd have wood paneling in a room that frequently gets steamed up from showers and poos.

Not sure why that's a surprise when you consider the intended purpose of wood stain. There is an easy way to remove it, though: Shave your head, easy-peasy! (I'm assuming you applied this to your head hair.)

Marcella1016 31

Maybe a little easier than Gorilla Glue. Count your blessings!

xllabraxasllx 19

Struggling to understand how those two particular products would even come into a proximity that would allow them to be mistaken for one another. YDI

how tf do you use wood stain instead of Hairspray? and why do you have wood stain wherever you keep your Hairspray...????

I have to assume that OP was “pranked” by someone who put a can of spray stain where she normally keeps her hairspray. She should still have noticed that the can was different before using it, of course. But people aren’t always careful. Frankly I have no respect for people who pull such pranks that can result in things that cannot be easily “fixed”. By the way, it’s too late now - but paint thinner will clean up (oil based) wood stain and it’s not too harmful to you.

randybryant799 20

Why would there be woodstain in the bathroom?