Nice guys…

By Don'tjudgeabook - 05/04/2017 20:00

Today, a man reminded me five times how much of a "nice guy" he was during our first conversation, saying also that I seem the sort to date the "bad guys" because I looked sweet and innocent. Then, without waiting for me to say something, he sighed and walked away, muttering that he always finished last. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 919
You deserved it 357

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Trust me, it's all a ploy to get you to chase after him, "Oh, you poor thing, I'd never treat you that way." Real nice guys don't tell you they're nice; they just are.

Smartlead 0

He did a great favor to you by leaving right away.

Comments

Girls don't like bad guys, they like confident self-assured guys who walk with their head up and not like they're scared. Guys who are and act themselves and don't care what others talk about them. Stereo typically these are "bad" guys, guys like the one who walked away from op are typically not nice guys, they're assholes.

mariri9206 32

Maybe he always "finishes last" because he's actually a douche and a complete creeper.

A guy at my work that's a self proclaimed "nice guy" is like 60+ years old, lives with his mom, has like 4 DWI's, and spends his entire paycheck watching ****....yeah. Real nice guy there.

Sounds like he deserves it lmao. How pathetic.

On the other hand, it's a less disappointing brush off than "Sorry, dear, but I've just realized I'm gay and can't date you anymore."

The only thing missing from this stereotype is a neck beard, fedora, and a cheap knock off sword.

Run, guys like that are always jerks who act and feel like victims. Like a man version of a Debbie downer who thinks they are the greatest. Worst combo ever.

last night the girl that i told 7 months ago I didn't stand a chance and stood me up 3 times finally confessed that she felt bad for me and tells me she loves me because I had a low IQ.