News to me

By LivingInSin - 27/01/2010 06:18 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend's ex-wife Facebooked me to inform me that they were still married and he was still sleeping with her. I've been living with him for the past month. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 625
You deserved it 4 260

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She's probably upset he left her and trying to break up your relationship. She doesn't sound very mature if she would send you information like this over facebook. Plus, people are usually reluctant to end marriages so they're generally pretty sure about their decision to leave. Give him a bit of credit and ask him about it without getting hysterical. I'm sure he'll appreciate you trusting him enough to talk to him about it rather than getting worked up and breaking up without hearing him out.

Tell her you were wondering where you had got VD from! and suggest she goes to the clinic!

Comments

She's probably upset he left her and trying to break up your relationship. She doesn't sound very mature if she would send you information like this over facebook. Plus, people are usually reluctant to end marriages so they're generally pretty sure about their decision to leave. Give him a bit of credit and ask him about it without getting hysterical. I'm sure he'll appreciate you trusting him enough to talk to him about it rather than getting worked up and breaking up without hearing him out.

kaiser_m 0

I totally agree. she's probably just jealous. so, she's being vindictive.

perdix 29

Why hasn't anyone seen that this is the perfect scenario for a THREESOME!?!? The guy has basically been doing a time-shifted threesome for a while anyways, so he'd be down for it. You girls can either play tug-o-war for his dick, or you can get in a hot three-way. Here's the beauty part: the only thing a threesome really adds to the mix is the girl-on-girl bisexual aspect (since the dude is banging both girls anyways). There's always the chance that the girls will like the carpet-munching and scissoring so much that they might go full-on lesbian and leave the cheating douchebag choking his own chicken. Bwahahahaha!

if you didn't have some sort of relationship with his EX first, why would you use Facebook to meet???? Why are you here and not talking to him about it! So many relationships lack communication...

PunxsatownyPhil 0

Wait, they're LIVING TOGETHER. Therefore, the ex-wife is lying.

Not necessarily. They could be doing a "trial seperation" where he's "living with a friend," but they still have date nights. Just offering up an alternative here.

When he gets home tonight tell him that you are pregnant and then kick his ass out and let him sweat it for a couple of months till he figures it out.

Well, either she's a lying sack of wheat or he is. Of course, you're far too trusting in any case. Now, be a dear and do what #39 recommended or just boot the both of them out of your life. Life's too short to put up with that kind of nonsense... unless you really do just want it that bad, in which case, you've already committed yourself to accepting the consequences. Wake up and smell the coffee, OP.

For me, I'd need to see divorce paperwork at this point. Also, tbh, I don't know that I'd continue the relationship, anyway, because I really don't need to deal with a crazy ex-wife. Sorry. If they were on friendly terms or had no contact at all, It would be fine, but constant emails or phonecalls (because it would probably turn into that) would be too much for me. I mean, my boyfriend's ex is crazy, but there is absolutely no contact at all.