New to me

By MisterMisinformed - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - Canada

Today, I found out that Whoopi Goldberg was NOT Oprah Winfrey's stage name. I was then laughed at for ages by my co-workers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 107
You deserved it 58 243

Top comments

perdix 29

No, they are two different people. Oprah Winfrey is the daughter of Sidney Poitier and Josephine Baker, and Whoopi Goldberg is the love child of Eartha Kitt and Richard Nixon. Now that you know this, impress your co-workers with these golden nuggets of knowledge.

No, but ever noticed how Clark Kent looks awfully familiar when he takes of his glasses?

Comments

You ******* dumbass....they don't even look similar as far as black people go. You should go lock yourself away from the world...oh wait...you've been doing that it seems.

ohsuzykuew 0

25 - what's wrong with your lips? Did the doctor screw up and put too much silicone in, or did someone bust you upside your self righteous mouth?

I know Whoopi has personally condemned use of the "F" word, but you, sir, are a ******* idiot.

UpYoursInAdvance 0

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! Wooooop FINALLY 17!

Chocolate_Chunk 2

Do you hear that? That's the sound of nobody giving a ****.

w2z1 0

Power Rangers shouldn't be worried about Spider Man.

Nope. one is a comedian. the other is a cow. big difference

sallen0046 4

Why would you think this? They look absolutely nothing alike, aside from the fact that they're both black women.

both of them do the dame thing - trying to understand what are they are...

Why on earth is this an FML? I have a bad cold, my grandmother died a few weeks ago, my dogs's sick and my mum's just had an appendicectomy. THAT is an FML.

You have no FML either. Colds are like the hangnail of sickness, annoying but easy to handle. It's kinda sad your grandma died but grandmas die, it's called "The Circle of Life" (just watch the Lion King, you'll get it then). Obviously, if she's a grandma, she's older, probably had a full life and had at least some adventures. It's not like she was 17. Dogs being sick does suck, but unless it's doggy cancer, the mange or something like that, no big deal. Appendectomies are low on the surgery scale, like gallbladders being taken out. My mom almost died when I was 14 because she needed a kidney transplant, and when she got one, her transplant meds were killing her liver. If they didn't switch her meds, she would have had to have a liver transplant too. How about you get some REAL problems, and then cry "FML"!

I hate people like this. Just because you have issues doesn't mean other people don't. Stop invalidating people's rights to feel shitty about themselves. You think you've a real FML? Go write one.

yeh because all african american women look the same