New moves

By Glassjaw - 01/08/2009 07:23 - United States

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend and I had gotten tipsy and found ourselves in the bedroom. We started to fool around and she leaned over to put her watch on the nightstand. I tried to undo her bra, which surprised her, because she elbowed me in the nose so hard that I ended up passing out from the pain. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 133
You deserved it 7 994

Same thing different taste

Comments

proud_liberal 0

you and your girlfriend are alcoholics

Sessee 4

What are you, fifty? That's the way it seems with the way you phrased this shit.

I'm not buying this story. He probably passed out because it was the first time he saw naked female breasts in the flesh. You ought to suggest that your girlfriend take up dating men.

Anybody notice how much crazy drunk shit is coming out of Maine these days? I really didn't think Mainers got tipsy or undid each other's bras...

Why do you think they're called "Mainiacs"? ;D

Easy FYL. However, no worries Glassjaw. Any of the numerous nerve bundles on the face, when severely interrupted from contact, cause the brain to perform a biological function akin to a lights-out switch that places us unconscious; the means of giving a body time to run a quick diagnostic, and initiate repairs. Disrupt any of these nerve bundles severely enough and you're out like a light. In boxing, as you may well know: it's the glass-jaw hit. Even the hardest and thickest boxer goes down with a proper strike. Just think of your experience as the horny equivalent of a funny bone ding!