Narcissists never unite!

By bntje - 14/04/2013 20:39 - Netherlands - Holten

Today, my sister went into a blind rage at me for "upstaging" her by announcing that I'm pregnant, two months after she did the same. My husband and I have been trying for two years. She's in high school and doesn't even know who the father is. FML
I agree, your life sucks 76 749
You deserved it 3 842

Same thing different taste

Top comments

moonfal 21

Least you know who the father to yours is.

Your sister sounds like a real drama queen, as if the arrival of a baby is a competition... In any case, congratulations, OP!

Comments

Seems like your parents got two kids but only one set of brains, and your sister wasn't the one to get them.

Her maturity knows no bounds...and she's procreating...

jazzmancarron 11

wow, congrats. I feel your pain, my wife got bitched got by my cousin because my daughter was almost born on the same day as her daughter, and she wanted her to "have her own birthday"

Life_sucks_13 6

Sorry OP. I'm sure your family would be more happy about your pregnancy than hers. Either way congrats!

My mom was overdue when she was pregnant with me and had to have a C-section and her doctor told her she could pick my birthday. My dad wanted me to be born on April 24 so we would share a birthday but she chose to have me on April 12 so I would "have my own birthday" - I have family members who bitched when my cousin announced she was naming her baby girl something similar to my 23 year old cousin because my 23 year old cousin liked the name and was "saving" it for when she had a daughter. Like lol wtf a baby is being born, that should be a happy time. Tell your sister to stfu if she can't accept that her child will now have a cousin OP :)

Sonotsuave 35

Wow wtf? The youth nowadays...we have such a rude ungrateful generation. Tell her to shut her whorish ass up and tell her at least yours is a well-anticipated blessing instead of a dumb ****'s worst nightmare.

onorexveritas 23

Teenage girls these days I swear are so annoying and filled with drama