Nagging

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I found out that my husband never wanted to marry me, he only did because I wouldn't quit pestering him to propose to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 264
You deserved it 57 436

Top comments

shalizzz 0

And you thought it was ok for you to keep nagging him to propose to you while you were dating? Ugh! I know women like that.....the kind who believe that having a wedding ring on their finger is some sort of a life accomplishment so they keep hinting their boyfriends that they should get married.......they annoy me so much! How about having a bit of respect for yourself and value yourself as a woman, not as someone's wife! YDI.

Comments

fobchick 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
tianxing1012 0

Whar do ypu expect when he doesnt propose and only does it after you pester him? If he didnt ask, it meant he never wanted a union. How is it F YOUR life? It's eff HIS life.

* you *doesn't *didn't FHL because you're pushy. YDI

YayAmerica 0

Well, wasn't that sort of the point?

Vrathal 0

He's spineless, she's a nag. They deserve each other.

Yeah, YDI. thats what you wanted, right?

yah you both deserve it him for not knowing how to say no and you for pesturing him to marry you.

JohnnyHobo 0

You really shouldn't have bugged him. If he wanted to marry you, he would have proposed. And he's an idiot for marrying you just cause you were annoying:/

Please,inform me on how he is spineless for not wanting a pestering wife?

137 - He's spineless because he gave in.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Yeah, if he wanted to propose to you, he would've done it. If he didn't propose to you, what does that tell you? He doesn't want to marry you yet or never does! You pestering him to propose just destroys the point of proposing and getting married.

Ugh, I agree. Damn women "what's next" "where is this going?" "how can I turn you into a puppy dog with no balls?" "if you don't marry me I'll find someone else" "I'll kill myself if you don't marry me" Do the world a favor and SHUT THE **** UP!!!!!

i agree, and i'm a woman. of course, i see absolutely no appeal in marriage, but still. nag nag nag.

AntiChrist7 0

He's not an asshole, he's an honest man who was bogged down by a needy girlfriend. He deserves it for not being man enough to say no, but she deserves it for being a needy bitch. If you wanted to marry him, YOU should have proposed.

ydi87 0

OP i dont get why you would post a fml on this, are you looking for sympathy? lol you are a needy bitch aren't ya?

If he wasn't actually proposing to you, doesn't that tell you something??

shalizzz 0

And you thought it was ok for you to keep nagging him to propose to you while you were dating? Ugh! I know women like that.....the kind who believe that having a wedding ring on their finger is some sort of a life accomplishment so they keep hinting their boyfriends that they should get married.......they annoy me so much! How about having a bit of respect for yourself and value yourself as a woman, not as someone's wife! YDI.

You deserved it. Seriously, you should have kept your damn mouth shut and let him propose to you when he felt ready. You're just one of those annoying ass women who need a ring on their finger or they wont be happy. Well guess what.... he really didn't want to marry you. So YDI and then some.

ParaplegicPony 0

It's either that or they probably got in a fight, he lied a bit and said I didn't even want to marry you, and she got all dramatic like most women do and came on FML and started searching for sympathy. So juvenile.