Mysterious and sketchy

By Cherie - 09/12/2009 16:31 - United States

Today, I received a DM on Facebook, from a woman I've never heard of, saying, "Eric X's wife says HI." She goes on to say that she is going to find me, and ruin my life the way I have ruined hers. I've never even heard of Eric X and am happily engaged. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 409
You deserved it 2 463

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe she ment Eric's ex wife ? Its not really an Fml if it was just a case of mistaken identity anyway. She'll relise her mistake, get embaresed and block you (:

She has you mistaken for someone else. Have some fun with it. Tell her Eric has decided to move in with you and would she please put all his stuff on the lawn and he will be by to pick it up later.

Comments

Prolly spam, did the thing say: "CLICK HERE to see more info"? Otherwise FYL, that is scary. Why are there so many crazy women who do that? Being a dude, I nor any guy I know has ever been "stolen", we choose to leave/cheat/trade-up.

perdix 29

If she says she's going to ruin your life like you ruined hers, AND you didn't ruin her life THEN she won't ruin yours. QED

perdix 29

My mixed doubles partner (in tennis) is named Cherie. I hope Eric X's wife doesn't **** her up, because we're a good team!

Give her the address of the house across the street, tell her Game On and find out if she is serious. If she shows up leave her description and licence plate# for your next of kin.

your life is not ******. it only would be if you really were seeing Eric X and didn't know he was married. Oh no threatening messages over the internet! Set the psycho straight and move on with your life.

Yeah, 25, cause no one who has ever slept with someone else' spouse has ever tried to deny it, so the wife will of course believe OP immediately. Seriously, call the police and report it so they have a record about it if anything happens. My friend once dated this crazy chick (didn't know she was crazy at the time) and she decided he was cheating on her (he wasn't), so she broke into his house while he was gone and changed his password on his computer, smashed holes in his walls and poured the entire contents of his fridge all over his bed. If someone thinks you did something that serious, they aren't going to listen to reason. Protect yourself.

well tell her that u dont no wtf she's talking about.

RaeBabe03 0

#31 Lol Lmfao!!!! You make me laugh!!! You make are amazing :)

brandon425 1

*bows* you sir are a genius lol

RaeBabe03 0