Mud bogging

By Anonymous - 03/04/2022 14:00

Today, my new boyfriend told me he was having a “swamp day”. Apparently, it’s a day where for some reason, no matter how thoroughly he wipes his ass, he will need to wipe it again every 30 minutes, as shit continually leaks out of him and turns his ass crack “swampy.” I think I threw up a little. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 548
You deserved it 159

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dude needs to get checked out. That can't be comfortable and if it's a medical issue it could be just a symptom of something larger.

He needs to get checked out for rectal incontinence. Anal leakage shouldn't be that severe.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Of course that's exactly what he's doing! It shouldn't take very long to figure that out. And he's Great at it, usually has something snarky to say that is not PC so somebody gonna be pissed. I find it very funny precisely Because he doesn't care about whining, and in fact has made an art of bringing out a reaction. Isn't this website supposed to be entertaining? I find it funny and cathartic!

I am not a homophobe. I would have said the exact same thing if the swampy person were female.

Dude needs to get checked out. That can't be comfortable and if it's a medical issue it could be just a symptom of something larger.

A larger asshole, most likely. That ought to help with your hatred, hater.

Come on! Never heard about irritable bowel syndrome? Crohn's disease? Intestinal cancer?

Habacadavarus 12

Does shit actually leak, or is it just sweat mixing with that which remains. Wash your ass often, wipe thoroughly and a person will have fewer problems if this is the case.

He needs to get checked out for rectal incontinence. Anal leakage shouldn't be that severe.

What a pain in the ass. Best to get that checked out.