Monobrow

By booo - 27/07/2012 17:46 - United States - Minden

Today, I had my eyebrows waxed for my senior pictures. After manhandling me, the cosmetologist managed to "accidentally" take my whole eyebrow off. It looks like I'll be remembered forevermore as the girl with one eyebrow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 223
You deserved it 3 287

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Rebi3144 8

This is one of the best times for a little makeup.

princehooliganz 4

Pencil it in. Better yet, get rid of the other one.

Comments

COLDB3AR 6

I have my senior pictures tomorrow, glad I decided against that.

Draw them on and u can work at any Mc Donald's in the ghetto!

Draw it in girl! And make sure to match it!

Funny. The first time I ever got drunk I passed out and someone shaved off one of my eyebrows. My last name is fowler and people called me browfow for months.

You should invest in a pencil for a while. I once waxed my cousins eyebrows for her prom and her parents forbade her from waxing anything ever and wanted her be happy with herself the way she is. Anyway, she ended up with one great looking eyebrow and one mostly missing one. She inadvertently moved while i was placing the wax and it just spread over too much of the eyebrow. So for a month after that and her prom she had one great eyebrow and a half penciled in one. Somehow her parents never noticed.

If it makes you feel better in grade 8 I accidentally shaved off half of my one eyebrow... Don't feel too bad happens to the best ;)

I know how you feel. My senior pics are next week and I went to get a little trim from the barber shop yesterday. The lady apparently forgot that all I wanted was a "trim" and completely butchered my hair

Blaqkeyeliner 6

Get bangs! It will cover your eyebrows. Problem solved.

That's why you don't do anything to change your appearance like that right before pictures. like getting a haircut. bad idea.