Monobrow

By booo - 27/07/2012 17:46 - United States - Minden

Today, I had my eyebrows waxed for my senior pictures. After manhandling me, the cosmetologist managed to "accidentally" take my whole eyebrow off. It looks like I'll be remembered forevermore as the girl with one eyebrow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 223
You deserved it 3 287

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Rebi3144 8

This is one of the best times for a little makeup.

princehooliganz 4

Pencil it in. Better yet, get rid of the other one.

Comments

redmane 21

That cosmetologist will be getting in trouble. If the esthetician was new to the business, she/he should have had someone more experienced training her/him. Use an eyebrow pencil. They can always edit the picture.

that's why it's always worth it to pay the extra money to go to the nicest salon in your area. anyway, you could sue her if you wanted to..but that's kinda mean. just put some rogaine on it right where you want the hair to grow, it'll grow back in no time!

desertrose415 8

Actually there's this growth serum from Anastasia that I use and it's specifically made for eyebrows. It doesn't work miracles, but it does work

I don't think it matters if u go to the most expensive salon or a chain salon. It can happen anywhere. I am an assistant manager for Famous Hair (chain salon) and none of my girls have done anything like that.

Use petroleum jelly and/or olive oil! It helps the hair grow. Something similar happened to me. It'll be back in no time, but depending on your other eyebrow, use eyeshadow and eyebrow pencil to get the right look.

DylansMomma 9

Your comment : That's why they make eyebrow pencils, OP.

unknown_user5566 26

I am not meaning to be rude in any way by asking the following question, I'm honestly just curious... why do you start all of your comments with "Your comment:"?

Pencil it back in. But you should draw the other one a little higher than your normal one, and give a little smirk in your picture so it looks like you're saying, " Say whaaa?"

flutter4 7

But then her bangs would have to be really long and they would get in her eyes and that would look weird too

Like the emo look? I guess that's popular now right?

Bigmoneyshotz 0

No, what you smell is KaySL's butt plug. She forgot to wash it after The Every1luvsboners Anal Extravaganza last night.

KiddNYC1O 20

I'd give a lot of cookies to see that...

alohalili 0

Oh my goshh I'd be so pissed off . Sorry op I hope he got in huge trouble !!!

Eyebrow Pencil will be your new best friend!

Hey OP srry to hear that ur eyebrow got tooken of but just shave off the other eyebrow then use a pencil! :D

Why didn't you just pluck them? Slow and steady, no massive mistakes can be made as it's only one hair at a time. Good luck with the make-up I guess...