Money ain't a problem when you've got it

By Anonymous - 07/10/2011 19:02 - United Kingdom

Today, I listened as my ridiculously wealthy friend excitedly rambled on and on about her latest shopping trip. This is the same friend who owes me £150, and accused me of being insensitive for asking her to repay it at some point. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 636
You deserved it 4 040

Same thing different taste

Top comments

coper169 0

I HATE when rich people act like assholes -_-

Comments

i feel ya. hate when people act like it's a burden to pay you back when they owe you in the first place. i'm never lending any money to anyone again unless it's a family member and maybe paying for a small meal here and there, but never a big amount anymore.

Start charging her for your services. "Oh you want me to hold your bag for a second? Alright, $10 per second!"

if your friend was so rediculously wealthy, why did she ask yo you to lend it to her in the first place. it sounds like thats mommy and daddy's money. if it means that much to you tell her parents to make her pay you back. you might not have her as a friend, but at least you won't be sore about the money. if not, then perhaps its time to find a friend who wants to be your friend just because, and not someone who has no integrity.

Why did you need to lend her money if she's so wealthy?

She sounds like a wonderful friend and so much more important then the money your out. Your nuts. Invite her out to a expensive restaurant, tell her somebody else just paid back some money u loaned them, dine & dash, leaving her behind. If she ever confronts you, tell her you had an emergency and its insensitize of her not to understand & pick up the tab. Smile and walk.

If she's wealthy why did she need to borrow money from you?

Just demand your money back. From the looks of this FML, this isn't a very important friend to you anyway so you can probably risk a little "insensitivity".

don't lend anymore money and find a new friend.

daamn that sucks, I hate people like that! but just wondering.. if she's so rich then why'd you have to loan her money? haha

Y did she need money if she's rich? Also I have a friend like that and she gets on my nerves easy :(