Monetization

By Broccolliboyy - This FML is from back in 2013 but it's good stuff - United States - Colfax

Today, I learned that the money I work hard for on YouTube has been transferred to the wrong person's banking account. That person is my ex-girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 801
You deserved it 7 130

Top comments

tsent8 15

Make a youtube video about it xD

Comments

This ass clown deserves to have everything stolen just for claiming that he "works HARD on YouTube."

well that's what you deserve for working on youtube. GET A REAL JOB LAZY ASS!!!

That sucks you don't make a lot with YouTube even then it needs a minimum before you can pull out that money

treewolf 5

The wrong transfer sucks, but really, you cant "work hard" if yourr making money off of youtube videos. Find a real job.

Define a real job. Money is money bruh. just because he's doing something he enjoys doesn't mean it's not legitimate

Its actually really time consuming to make, edit, and uplode the vids. Then you actually have to do that long enough, with no pay, to become popular enough for companies to want to put ads in your channel. So if real multi-million dollar companies want to put ads in it I think a youtube channel might be a real job.

SpaceAuthority 2

Sounds like you tu better figure out how to fix that

ArbiterOfFML 24

that is fraudulent, and illegal. (Unless you put her details down in that case YDI)

To everybody on this comment chain telling him to get a "real job", let me ask you this: what is your definition of a "real job"? You people are acting like he's selling drugs or living off of welfare, and for all we know, maybe he does have a "real job", but does YouTube for a little extra money. Don't judge him for making money off of YouTube since he's making the money legally and isn't mooching off of the government. And as for the "worked hard" part, yes, video editing isn't brain surgery, but it isn't a walk in the park either, and you can work hard at any job, no matter how easy it is. People who make money off of YouTube don't just whip out their phones, film something for 5 minutes, and upload it straight to there, they actually take their time to plan out the video in advance, shoot it, and then edit it, and because they need to find the time to do all of that, it's time consuming, especially the editing part. I myself was in a video editing class in high school, and one project I worked on took about a month to make just because I needed to be outdoors for most of it and it was constantly raining. Long story short, I got about 15-25 minutes of footage, and when I finished putting everything together, the video was only 3 minutes long. And by the time I was done with it, everybody, including my teacher was impressed with it, and do you know why? Because I worked hard to make it and I put in effort to do so. YouTube isn't something I myself would do for a living, but I don't judge people who do, because like I said before, at least he's not selling drugs or living on welfare.