Monetization

By Broccolliboyy - This FML is from back in 2013 but it's good stuff - United States - Colfax

Today, I learned that the money I work hard for on YouTube has been transferred to the wrong person's banking account. That person is my ex-girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 801
You deserved it 7 130

Top comments

tsent8 15

Make a youtube video about it xD

Comments

I'm a YouTube partner and you have to be a real bright one to mess that up...

YDI. Sorry, but why did you register you ex-girlfriends account on your youtube login anyhow? If you didn't, why did you give her the password? If you didn't, why couldn't you have checked the billing options? Sorry, but you're a dumbass. You got what was coming to you.

TheWhiteLotus 5

LMFAO. "Money I worked hard for on YouTube" legitimately made me laugh harder than anything in the past 6 months. Seriously, get a lawyer for that sort of thing. Odds are, your ex won't have a solid defense organized for any accusation of wrongfully keeping said money.

meganroisin 1

Considering youtube is now a recognised entertainment industry which enables scores of talented video makers as young as their early twenties to BUY houses and make a more than decent living, it's probably them who are laughing :) :)

Working hard on YouTube...that's like an ice cream shop that doesn't serve vanilla, that doesn't make any sense

You try coming up with video ideas consistently and then actually make them to entertain a certain fan base

I'm curious as to what your YouTube channel might be...

The_Honey_Badger 17

What's the channel? I'll come and support you! :)

Well maybe if you worked hard on the relationship , you would've had the money.