Man *****

By Anonymous - 03/12/2021 07:58

Spicy
Today, I found out I’m going to be a father, twice over, with two different women. Sisters, in fact. Only one of those sisters is my wife. Should I flee abroad, or walk calmly towards the firing squad straight away? FML
I agree, your life sucks 241
You deserved it 4 653

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So you ****** your wife’s sister and knocked her up, permanently shattering their family relationship the second your wife finds out, and you’re seriously here to whine for sympathy? Dude.

Stick around and be ready to be called "Uncle Daddy." Living with your mistake is probably the most fitting punishment.

Comments

Man, you are the epitome of trash. The **** were you thinking? Oh, wait, you were thinking about yourself, you self-centred prick.

How did you even get there ? One was stupid to marry someone like you, the other one for wanting the jerk her sis had (yes I'm talking about you). Both deserved a lot better

Aiden89 23

Talk about shooting yourself in the foot

Lydmyers 9

neither. you should take whatever shit they give you, and also pay child support. YDI.

bobsanction 18

Flee to Nepal, live as a goat. It's your only option.

Seems like a humble brag. Obviously try and be the best dad you can treat others like you would have them treat you. Life's objectives haven't changed you've just unlocked a secret hand mode option.

the_catherine 9

F off, man. Wth were you thinking??

Cheap flights to Mexico. I suggest body-armor until then.

rotflqtms_ 21

Walk calmly to your death. You deserve it for cheating. YDI for cheating with your wife's sister. YDI YDI YDI. F your wife's life for having a cheating husband and a bad sister.

If you're posting this on FML, it sounds like you're already heading for the firing squad. But in all seriousness, YDI. It's bad enough that you cheated on your wife, but you did it with her sister AND with no protection. You are a huge part of what's wrong with society.