Make yourself at home

By Anonymous - 14/02/2014 17:11 - United States - Middletown

Today, my live-in mother-in-law brazenly swiped most of the money from my wallet, then walked out of the room as if nothing had happened. The worst thing is that my wife believes anything she says, so I can't do a damn thing about it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 628
You deserved it 4 578

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You live with your mother-in-law? I'd rather have a nude cage match with a honey badger and a velociraptor while slathered with cow's blood than live with my mother-in-law.

Nightwing98 22

Have you ever considered writing children's books?

Comments

achilds23 6

Run Op, run fast. Get out while you can, it just gets worse from here. ps, you're a pussy

NodakN8V 25

Take a heavy dose of man the **** up and confront the stealing wench

amccaul1976 8

I'd do 3 things, first I'd go cashless most everywhere excepts credit cards or a check for rent. 2 I'd get even swipe the money back or take something of equivalent value (that's just on principle even if I threw the objet away I'd do this. course you could add 10% interest only seems fair for a loan). 3rd I'd set up a can to catch her doing things like this. Set total domination up. Victory is yours for the taking if you're willing. I just thought of a 4th thing. makes the in-laws life so miserable that she just doesn't want to be there anymore. make her cry every day. say little barbs, jibes, and hints. like when are you leaving? when are you getting a job? When are you going to get a man? Can you even get a man at your age. isn't it time for you to go into full time care somewhere? ect..

TheyCallMeDamien 17

You should've snatched it right back.

You're in a house where you are ruled over by your wife and your mother in law. Time to man up, or get out. You don't have to just take it. Stand up for yourself to both of them. Don't let your wife dictate the interaction. Marriage is suppose to be a partnership.

That's just another reason to put your money in a bank

Punch that **** 'til your hand breaks. And learn how to correct your wife's behavior, stop being such a beta.