Make yourself at home

By Anonymous - 14/02/2014 17:11 - United States - Middletown

Today, my live-in mother-in-law brazenly swiped most of the money from my wallet, then walked out of the room as if nothing had happened. The worst thing is that my wife believes anything she says, so I can't do a damn thing about it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 628
You deserved it 4 578

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You live with your mother-in-law? I'd rather have a nude cage match with a honey badger and a velociraptor while slathered with cow's blood than live with my mother-in-law.

Nightwing98 22

Have you ever considered writing children's books?

Comments

fill up your wallet with some money, make it partially noticeable, set up a hidden camera, and catch her in the act. Its hard to deny video evidence.

And then never carry cash around in the future.

All I can say is I'm so incredibly sorry for you. You have to make your wife listen though!!!

How about keeping your wallet in your pocket? Of course you shouldn't have to, but until something changes...

Seriously, it can only be repeated that you need to confront your wife. If she's unwilling to listen to you, her partner, then that smells of some marriage issues. You should get some counseling with your wife, and you need to get your Mother-in-Law out of your house as fast as possible. Video evidence is your best bet. Once you have that, you ought to sit them down together in the living room for a nice movie night and play the video for their viewing pleasure. Then confront your wife and lay down some law.

beaverteaser 16

hide your ******* wallet dumbass ydi