Love is love

By anonymous-canada - 07/12/2010 05:28

Today, I was working a midnight shift when a guy came in drunk and was trying to get me to come home with him. I said I had a boyfriend. As I said this, my manager, who has no teeth and B.O, said he was my boyfriend. I will never live this down with my co-workers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 845
You deserved it 4 284

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He was probably trying to help you get rid of the guy. It's kinda rude that you would than act like it was just as bad as some drunk idiot.

jinxthejinx 0

Aww, geez, he was just trying to help you out, OP… but it sounds like you're just an ungrateful bitch. I would have thanked him and moved on.

Comments

sammeeleigh8 0

Your manager was just trying to help you out. I highly doubt that he was being serious. You should have thanked him and either told your coworkers to f*** off, or laughed along with them. It really isn't that big of a deal.

Your manager was sticking up for you. Is the drunk going to try to steal the girlfriend of a toothless, smelly guy? The drunk went away didn't he?

Maybe it's a lesson that you shouldn't look at his outer flaws, but the fact that he seems like a great person. Who stands up for people even if it is definitely uncertain that they wouldn't do the same for him, because they are worried about what people will think. Sorry OP, but take this as a lesson.

You shouldn't have to say you have a boyfriend, guys should just except "No."

Aww. Your manager was probably just trying to help you out of an uncomfortable situation. Honestly to me it seems like he really cared about your safety. Who cares about his appearance? He has a good heart.

corky1992 33

At least he was being nice to help the guy back off. An employee did that for me once. A creepy dude old enough to be my father was making me uncomfortable and when he asked if I had a boyfriend the employee spoke up and said he was and that we've been dating for 3 years lol. The creepy guy backed off. Just be grateful that your manager was trying to help you out.