Love is love

By anonymous-canada - 07/12/2010 05:28

Today, I was working a midnight shift when a guy came in drunk and was trying to get me to come home with him. I said I had a boyfriend. As I said this, my manager, who has no teeth and B.O, said he was my boyfriend. I will never live this down with my co-workers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 845
You deserved it 4 284

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He was probably trying to help you get rid of the guy. It's kinda rude that you would than act like it was just as bad as some drunk idiot.

jinxthejinx 0

Aww, geez, he was just trying to help you out, OP… but it sounds like you're just an ungrateful bitch. I would have thanked him and moved on.

Comments

If you're not happy with the results, then either choose a new excuse or lie, or just tell the guy that you're not interested and to piss off.

Michigan_Girl 0

You gotta do what you gotta do.

i see op in alot of these fml's what does it mean?

WallyTheWombat 0

OP = Original Poster or Original Prankster. Depends on what you're doing at the moment.

I think Wally has rabies, which explains his ridiculous answer. OP stands for Ordinary Prometheus, referring of course to the brother of Atlas in Greek mythology who stole fire from Zeus and gave it to mankind and was thus a champion of man. Therefore anyone who is called OP is a champion, a winner, a man among men. You're welcome.

Don't listen to them, OP = oversized penis!

....... It really does mean Origibal Poster..

knight0748 5

OMG, your manage just help you got rid of the drunk, how dare he!

orangesodaftw 0

Next time, don't invent a boyfriend. Make sure you actually have one.

I hate working with people for this reason. The drunks and degenerates have free access to come in and say what they want without you being able to hand their ass back to them. I always get the boob comments. Its so old...

fyl for thinking this was a fml. get a bf loser or go home with the drunk, either way fix us a damn sammich

whatyotalkinbout 0
xxMichaxx 0

he could have called yu out on a lie.... instead he lied to help yu get rid of some drunk loser... yu should be grateful, YDI for thinking your better than these two guys!