Look Rufus…

By jumbledgirl - 10/01/2012 05:25 - United States

Today, my teacher started talking about me quietly to the stuffed cat, called Rufus, that she keeps on her desk. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 444
You deserved it 2 485

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well what did your teacher say about you? I hope it was not an it's-our-little-secret-for-now-she's-dead-soon-anyway-tee-hee-hee type of conversation o.0

Comments

If this is the worst thing that happens to you today, then you really have nothing to complain about.

Mkbitch 2

Steal Rufus from her desk, gut him, and put it back on her desk. The look on your teacher's face will make you feel better.

If it's taxidermy (stuffed) that means it's already been gutted, presumably by a professional.

ThecomingofTan 9

She could have been doing that to mess with you. I sometimes talk to the mannequins in the Old Navy, but that is just because they won't put out.

bubo_fml 10

"Don't be passive-aggressive, Ms. Teacher! If ya got something to say to me, say it to my face & leave the pussy out of it!" *student swats the stuffed animal off the desk*

bubo_fml 10

Show up the next day with a stuffed dog named "Doofus" & start talking to it about your teacher...2 can play at this game!

Oh my gosh I had a teacher like that. She was creepy to scary part was she made me talk to her stuffed yorkie terrier when I was havin a bad day. Ug chills!

mrs_cundiff 9
The_SkyCantLimit 5

She has to be crazy, I mean only a psychotic person would name any other animal than a naked mole rat, Rufus. Ron Stoppable isn't pleased.

RamenForTheWin 10

Dude. You rock. I request the highest of Internet-fives!