Look at that

By Gremlin - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United Kingdom - Staines

Today, I noticed that my son only really looks like me when he's straining to take a dump. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 363
You deserved it 4 111

Top comments

perdix 29

For all that is good and holy, please tell me your son is about 2 or 3 years old and just being potty trained! My first thought was that you were watching a full-grown man straining to take a dump and finally noticing a family resemblance. Yuck!

Comments

LaColombianita 26

I was thinking the same thing! They must be very comfortable with each other if they spend quality time while one of them is on the toilet.

egc573 40

That or the son is quite young. Hopefully.

We have seating areas set up in my bathroom.

JocelynKaulitz 28

Lmao, did you know if you stare at someone in the bathroom you can hear them say, " Get the f$&@ out!"?

Maybe that's the look on your face when he is concieved.

noto_fml 0

This was my first thought as well, along with. W T F.

Like mother like son but still ydi for watching him shit regaurdless of his age

56 - If he's really young, and she's trying to potty-train him, there's nothing wrong with supervision. It's called parenting.

Maybe she has a straining looking face. Relax a little probably.

1, I'm hoping the kid is very young. Maybe when the original poster's son grows up (assuming he's young), the more he will look like his mom :-).

Be proud, OP - it means you always have an air of concentration.

xXxIracebethxXx 14

#52 - That is an arrogant thing to say. I am not Asian, but I'm pretty ******* sure Asians would take it offensive to be told that they other people look Asian while taking a huge dump.

HairyPunisher 27

lol I was thinking the same thing. It's assumed the son is an infant or toddler but she never specified. TECHNICALLY, her son could be a teenager, making OP a creeper.

SystemofaBlink41 27

47- i doubt he was a teenager, i mean, what kind of teenager lets their parents watch them take a shit?

dsbs 9

Who doesn't look at their son when he poops? ****** weirdos

perdix 29

For all that is good and holy, please tell me your son is about 2 or 3 years old and just being potty trained! My first thought was that you were watching a full-grown man straining to take a dump and finally noticing a family resemblance. Yuck!

She should've said something along the lines of 'my baby son'...

Weird. I always thought you'd be into that kinda stuff Perdix.

44 he is just trying to hide his "cravings" by saying he doesn't like it. :P

Same except I imagined him watching a teenage boy take a shit 0__0

It's no big deal, we all have our shit faces. For example, I look like Wario when I'm constipated.

I put on my war face. " THIS ALL YOU GOT?!"

perdix 29

Mine comes out when I'm very drunk.

how do you know what you look like when you take a dump? do you have a mirror in front of your toilet?

That wasn't the whole point of the FML. It says his son looks like OP's NORMAL face while the son is taking a dump.

SystemofaBlink41 27

9- my grandmother has a mirror in front of the toilet...it's....different.

Does that mean he looks like man your wife cheated on you with normally? 0.o

perdix 29

The OP is the mom. This would have been funny if the OP were the dad and they had a chronically constipated mailman.

Perdix, that's full of shit and you know it.

KaylaDawnn 5

Well, let's hope your son is still a baby because in your case that would be kinda creepy.

MGSPOP 1

How did you see your child taking a shit?...