Leave me alone!

By Anonymous - 10/08/2019 18:00

Today, I posted that I'm having a yard sale and listed a bunch of stuff I'm selling. People started messaging, asking me to send pictures and prices. That's why I'm having the yard sale, so I don't have to post pictures and prices! FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 489
You deserved it 322

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Aphrodite 20

Just tell them they have to come to see the stuff. Hence the “yard sale” part.

Yeah, I get the same thing and it annoys me just as much. Contrary to popular belief, sometimes you still have to get off your ass and just go look at the stuff.

Comments

Aphrodite 20

Just tell them they have to come to see the stuff. Hence the “yard sale” part.

LostSoul 19

Yeah, I get the same thing and it annoys me just as much. Contrary to popular belief, sometimes you still have to get off your ass and just go look at the stuff.

LostSoul 19

People want all the work done for them.

I've just done this. People dont wanna go look anymore, they want the convenience of not having to leave their house unless they have to. I sold more by just posting each individual item.

LostSoul 19

I have over 300 clothing items. I just had heart attack and surgery. Way too much to post individual. Need cash though.

The internet age is a glorious time to be alive.

Pacoman17 9

You deserved It unless you stated that you wouldn't be sending photos. If you stated that, then they're the assholes

LostSoul 19

I stated clearly no photos. I said 3 different ways. Do not ask for photos. If you want to see, come to the sale. I have too many items to post photos. Listed all sizes and costs. Said, do not message me to ask for prices, sizes, or photos. They still did.

LostSoul 19

Oh, the post also started with, "Please read entire post before commenting or messaging me."