Leave me alone !

By failfailfail - 30/09/2009 13:36 - United Kingdom

Today, I had a big exam. Twenty minutes in I could feel people turning round looking at me. I ignored them at first, but towards the one hour mark it got more distracting. I stood up and yelled, "Why's everyone staring at me!" I got kicked out. Turns out I was seated directly in front of the clock. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 028
You deserved it 51 577

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's ridiculous. As if you'd do that during an exam, what a drama queen.

Comments

pshnoway 0

YDI For being a drama queen and for being so self absorbed as to think that everyone is staring at you. You're stupid and you should've checked first to make sure that nothing was behind you.

leenheartlovex3 0
Sweet2020 4

i've heard variations on this a million times. How corny! Who is moderating this junk?

doubleAbattery 0

OK, I can semi-understand thinking everyone was looking at you, but to get up and, from the sounds of it, throw a fit about it in front of everyone? I just don't understand why you'd do that. If you don't like being stared at, why would you put yourself in a situation where everyone is going to turn and stare at you? And, just from my experience, whenever I feel like someone is looking at me, I usually turn around and check behind me before I jump to conclusions about anything. Maybe you should consider that in the future.

If OP turned around, he or she would probably have been accused of cheating. Still though..Dumbfuck. YDI.

Ichigoner 0

These puns are ticking me off.

ryanr21 0

how the hell would you know that it was "20 minutes in" and "at the hour mark" if you never looked at the clock. youre a complete idiot for lying.

joobledotz 0

Well there's this new, weird invention called a watch. Ya know it's just crazy, but it's like a small clock you wear on your wrist. Pft, weird, right?

Perhaps they were wearing a wrist watch?

pshnoway 0

In most exams, the teacher writes how much time is left on the board in the front of the room.

Then why were people looking at the clock?