Kinky

By whatever - 23/03/2009 06:46 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was on a third date with a girl. Things had been going really well. At one point, the conversation lulled. After a moment of silence, she asked me what my greatest fantasy was. I told her that it was being a superhero. She told me that she meant sexual fantasy. I'm 25. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 706
You deserved it 67 777

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Smooth one, man. But I do agree with you. Superpowers would kick an immense amount of ass.

Shoot...i would have probably said the same thing.....

Comments

#14 is a genius and i agree with #27 it's not really a FYL situation, as others have said, brownie points for not thinking of sex at all times, and i hope that she didn't mind either it's still weird to ask that question on a third date though

nothing wrong with being a superhero, im sure she wants to be catwoman

freddie_fml 0

I think that's adorable. Keep thinking young, man. That's what keeps you from getting old.

She should have been more clear, and if she judges you for it, screw her. I'm only wondering what superpower you would want. That's a better third-date question, in my opinion. But then again I'm a giant nerd.

I can think of three things that might have been going on: 1) This was a trap. Had you told her about the three way with the Swedes, she would have said “no, life fantasy.” 2) She was trying to be wild and flirty, but hadn’t thought the question through. Had you told her about the three way with the Swedes, she wouldn’t have been ready, and would react awkwardly. 3) She wants you, and was trying to let you know. The fact that you gave a silly answer shows that you are comfortable around her, making her want you even more. There may be more possibilities. At any rate, giving the sex answer would have been bad in 2 out of the 3 scenarios, and I think that your answer was neutral to good in all 3, I think you did well. Or did you not get a 4th date?

**** yeah superpowers!!! this isnt a fml ntho, bc it isnt that bad. i would of said the same thing, and im a girl! matter of factly....i did say the same thing over my spring break!..last week.

In retrospect, it could have been even worse if it had happened the other way around... meaning she asked your fantesy and you told her your sexual fantesy...

You could have easily played it off as a joke...